Role and Responsibilities of Office Assistant
1. Maintaining records and reports for the company and complying to record-keeping guidelines; drafting reports by transcribing, formatting, drafting, editing, retrieving and copying information
2. Analyzing operational improvement initiatives
3. Liaising with staff, senior management & Board of Directors for authentic Reporting.
4. Keep an eye on upcoming proposals or schemes from government, Foreign and Indian University update & corporate partnerships
5. Communicate with different forms & levels from field to Head Quarters
6. Manage documentation, report writing, publish OMG brochures and handle FB pages.
7. Maintenance of Staff and Assets Log Book
8. Monitor & evaluate field reports from all regions and write Reports.
9. Present reporting on monthly, quarterly & annual basis and performed Senior Management Reporting.
10. Part of Organization’s Programs, Events and other requirements at the field to provide necessary support to the team and correct reporting.
Graduation with good knowledge in MS Office and Internet Research.
Salary: 22000/- Negotiable