CORPORATE IMMIGRATION POLICIES, PRINCIPLES & GUIDELINES FOR CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES PVT LTD. intends to introduce and practice IMMIGRATION Policies, WORK FORCE MANAGEMENT AND TROUBLE SHOOTING.
THE KEY OBJECTIVES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- ⚈ To achieve compatible and relevant work force for companies and organizations globally.
- ⚈ To create market confidence and business integrity & ethics
- ⚈ To ensure stable access to THE VARIOUS BUSINESSES PROVIDED ON ONE PLATFORM.
- ⚈ To be available for suggestions and continuous improvements and inculcate transparency between the organization and our respected clientele.
- ⚈ To follow up and execute each case with excellence and expertise.
- ⚈ To focus on complete client satisfaction with integrity.
Brief Definition of Corporate Governance
Corporate governance is a very important process which involves a set of relationships between a company’s management, its Board, its shareholders and other stakeholders. Corporate governance also provides the structure through which the objectives of the company are set and the means of attaining those objectives and monitoring performance are determined.
CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES practice Good Corporate Governance system in accordance with Indian context of business requirements. CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES pays relevant attention to international best practices and principles on Good Corporate grounds.
Basic Elements of Effective Corporate Governance and client growth and satisfaction
CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES Corporate Governance comprises the following basic elements:
- ⚈ Legal and regulatory compliance
- ⚈ Anti-Corruption compliance
- ⚈ Socially responsible direction and approach
- ⚈ Positive and sustainable business environment
- ⚈ Good human resource development & management schemes
- ⚈ Good financial management & reporting practices
- ⚈ Transparency and openness in positive direction
- ⚈ Effective & efficient consultations, communication with clients and consumers
- ⚈ Sustainable growth pattern of business performance
- ⚈ Efficient self-regulatory measures to deal with conflicts of interest
CORPORATE GOVERNANCE POLICIES, PRINCIPLES & GUIDELINES
The main components of these responsibilities are:
● Reviewing and determining the business activities in which CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES should engage
● To ensure that the organization has adequate long-term objectives and strategies, expressed in both physical and financial terms
● In reviewing and carrying out its obligations to the Group, considering the context of its corporate and social responsibility (CSR) for the necessary balance between the interests of clients, customers, creditors and the community. Ensuring that the Group policies are clearly understood by the clients and support the achievement of its strategic objectives.
● Ensuring that the Group reviews its business plans in the wider context of the current and likely local, national and international environment and with adequate intelligence and expertise.
●Approving the budgets presented by management and ensuring that they are compatible with short-term and long-term objectives.
● Determining the extent and priority of the Group’s investment in relation to the opportunities and challenges ahead, with regard to the resources available.
● Approving specific major investments and policy proposals.
● concluding on a positive approach and result.
● Ensuring the Group’s information systems are relevant and adequate to monitor performance at a business level and sufficient for Board and management performance review and decision purposes
● Reviewing the Group’s financial position, liquidity and solvency
● Monitoring management performance against strategic objectives and compliance with strategic policies and initiating appropriate corrective action if failures are revealed
● Reviewing the effectiveness of the system of internal controls for reporting, risk assessment, compliance and regulatory purposes.
● Ensuring effective communication with clients and the Group’s identification with their interests
● Warranting that the Group complies with its legal obligations and maintains an appropriate level of transparency about its business with the consumers.
CHRISTIAN GLOBAL NET SERVICES is dedicatedto cater to every strata of society, whether home or abroad. We completely value your and our time, money and goals for future. We make it a point to walk an extra mile with you to your destination with the sole intention of leading in perfect harmony with your interests.