Terms & Conditions
- The offer is subject to RBI/GOI Regulations and Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota) for Ground Package.
- No Change and No refund will be entertained in the package if the flight is delayed or cancelled due to any reason whatsoever.
- Double or Twin room is subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Hotel.
- Hotel Check in time is generally 1400 Hrs to 1600 Hrs and Check out time is 12 Noon. Early check-in/ late check out are subject to availability and at the discretion of the Hotel.
- The client to verify the time from the Hotel as regards meal timing & strictly adhere to it. Breakfast Menu is fixed as per the Hotel discretion.
- Hotels may charge a Security Deposit (which is mandatory to pay if asked) during Check in for Laundry/Telephone/Minibar and any other incidental charges.
- Scheduling & re- scheduling may be done on circumstances prevailing at the time of tour operations in the best interest of the tour group which will be at the discretion of the Destination Management Company.
- The Airfare is based on the fare structure existing at the time of booking. Any further increase in the airfare due to an increase in fuel price or change in Government regulations or ticket taxes etc. charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger.
- Meals are pre-set and a choice of menu is not available.
- People traveling together in groups may have to pay different price because of the Dynamic Price Control adopted by Hotels and Airlines which eventually affects the package cost.
- Christian info Services Pvt, Ltd. acts as an intermediary between the concerned airlines, hotels, transport operators and local tourist offices providing the services. Christian info Services Pvt, Ltd. is not responsible for any loss, injury sustained by the tourist, including those occurring outside the touring programs. Additional expenses incurred due to delay, accidents, natural disaster, political actions and unrest must be borne by the tourists. Programs, prices, services and conditions are based on those valid at the time of printing and are therefore subject to change without advance notice before or during the tour. “Any Part of unutilized services is non-refundable”
- Any kind of dispute is under jurisdiction of New Delhi.
If circumstances force you to cancel the tour, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing. As per the booking condition of the tour, we are constrained to levy the following cancellation charges per person.
Once booking is confirmed during Super Peak period (Christmas and New Year Period between 22nd December and 3rd January) cancellation fee of 75% of the Tour Cost will be charged for all bookings cancelled within 45 days of Travel
Cancellation or Postponement charges per person will be applicable as follows:
- 31 days & more prior to departure date INR 5000 + Normal Ticket Cancellation charges
- 30- 16 days prior to departure date: 50% of the total cost
- 15 – 8 days prior to departure date: 75% of the total cost
- 7 – 0 days prior to departure date: 100% cancellation will apply
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non-refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- Overseas Insurance Policy after issuance is non-refundable.
- The above policy will change in case of Hong Kong, GENTING Highlands, Maldives and some other destinations where 100% cancellation shall be applicable after confirmation.
- Cancellation Charge for Air Tickets or Cruise shall apply as per Airlines Cancellation Policy or Cruise Cancellation Policy as the case is which will be over and above the above cancellation charges.